Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Ling and Honey Bunny




I've been busy working on little bears lately. My most recent bear, Spring Ling, was finished today. Little Honey Bunny made her appearance on Saturday. I love these little ones, however, my eyes are hurting so I'm going to start on some larger sizes later this week. I bought some new mohair about a month ago, and I'm anxious to see who appears from the pile.

Enjoy the photos...and thanks for stopping by.

Oh, by the way, Spring Ling and Honey Bunny are both listed on my website .

Hugs, Vicki and the bears

6 comments:

  1. Oh Vicki, Spring Ling and Little Honey are adorable! How on earth do you get such wonderful expressions on such tiny faces? They are wonderful! Gosh you've been busy. Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your minis, they're so cute but I agree with you making teeny bears does make your eyes hurt!!
    I like Spring Ling in his hat!
    Hugs Ginie-Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both too precious with their sweet little faces. Well done Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura, I use magnified reading glasses so I can see those little eyes and noses better.. also a little sculpting helps. Thanks for the praise :)

    Spring Ling thanks you, Ginie-Lee and hugs to you, too!

    Thanks for the comments, Pat. Hope all is well in your area!

    Hugs to all, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki! Your new minis are really cute! What sweet faces your bears and bunnies have!
    I'm also loving your magnificent plant - i've never seen one of those before.
    I hope Spring is with you REAL SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda! Thanks for the comments and thoughts. Yes, we love our Hoya plant.. and Spring is on the way... Hugs, Vicki and the bears

    ReplyDelete