Thursday, February 5, 2009

February Stillness


While looking out my kitchen window this morning, I commented to my husband how beautiful and still it was outside.


One of the reasons I enjoy being "on the blog" is that I get to see where you live and learn a little bit about your neck of the woods. Today, I thought I would share with you a little bit about mine.


This is the view from our deck. Although many days here in Southeast Alaska are cloudy and overcast, the beauty on a bright day is so spectacular as to take your breath away.



I invited three brave teddy souls to pose on the deck railing today. Sourdough, Glitter and Mr. Brown all encouraged me to finish with the photo session quickly as, "it's cold out here!"



I look forward to sharing pictures with you of Spring and Summer in Alaska, however, according to Mr. Groundhog, we still have six more weeks to wait. In the meantime, teddy bear projects and future websites will keep me busy until then.
Thanks for checking in with me!

Vicki and the Bears

3 comments:

  1. Oh your pictures are truly breathtaking , what a beautiful place to live!!
    I love the pic with the bears :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures, to have such scenery outside your window, wow.
    Hope the bears had hot chocolate after the photo shoot hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your blog! Great pictures! What a place to live!
    We aren't all that far from one another, there's just a bit of Canada between us! I'm in Washington State.
    Laura (Dances With Teddy Bears)

    ReplyDelete