I did it!
I sat here and worked and redid and rethought and tried again and deleted the whole darn thing and started over and I finally, last night, hit the button that said "PUBLISH" and Ta Da, my website is ready for viewing!
It's basic, simple and hopefully easy to navigate.
It's a start and I can work on the fluff as I learn more.
I'm jazzed! So check it out at and let me know what you think! The url is http://www.customteddys.com/. So you should be able to click and it will bring you there!
Thanks for your encouragement! Onward and upward, hugs to all, Vicki and the Bears
Sewing with Linen and Liberty of London
1 hour ago