Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Banner!!

It's been a busy month, again. One would think I would have it together by January and not be so busy all the time. However, there is always much to learn, much to do, and life is so full, I wish there were more hours in the day.

I haven't posted for a few days. That doesn't mean things haven't been happening in my teddy bear world. I've been spending most of my time working on my blog site; trying to figure out how to do a new banner. I'm very new to all of this and am learning as I go.

My goal is to get my own website up and running in addition to my blog, my etsy store, my bearpile store, my facebook page and my myspace page.... also I have some stuff going on at bid4bears. Holy cow....

I'm working on a story about "Imperfections" which should be posted sometime tomorrow. In the meantime, check out my new banner!!!! Thanks! Vicki

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki, you're new banner is great! Did you do it yourself?
    Good luck with all your goals! I find it's the best way to get things done , if I don't have anything to aim for then I just drift along.......
    I have a HUGE to do list at the mo and I'm ticking them off as I go !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ginie-Lee! One thing at a time and it gets done. Yes, I did my banner myself. Took me all day in Photoshop.. I'm pleased! Thanks for your comments! Hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete