Thursday, September 3, 2009

Having a Sale on Etsy

I've been working hard in my Etsy store these past couple of days. I decided not to participate in the Public Market here in Juneau this season. It's a little heartbreaking, but I need to de-stress myself and I would prefer to gear my energy towards my on-line presence.

Consequently, I have decided to clear out some inventory in my Etsy shop and restock with the bears I currently have in stock here at home and the new ones that will be arriving soon. So, I thought I'd let everybody know that I have some real teddy deals on Etsy.

Here's a link to my shop if you can't resist, Custom Teddys Etsy Shop, and click on the section entitled "Sale Items".

You can also view each individual teddy bear listing by clicking on your favorite teddy to the right of this post.

More from me later.

Thanks for dropping by! Hugs from Vicki and the Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment