Saturday, July 23, 2011

Time to Meet Juno from Juneau!

JunoRocks1000

Another sunny day in Juneau means my most recent creation, Juno, gets to pose outside in her natural habitat here in Alaska.

JunoLogs1000

Well, natural habitat meaning under our deck or sitting in the rocks … it’s good enough!

JunoCloseUpShoulders1000

She was great fun to create. I dyed some white mohair this stunning gray, airbrushed a little around her eyes and ears, used my Alaskan Grizzly pattern, and she’s ready to go.

JunoSitting(2)1000

I’ve listed her for sale on eBay and thank you for the visit.

Hugs, Vicki and Juno

9 comments:

  1. Very nicely done Vicki and also very nicely posed too, good job!!
    Take care and have a good weekend.
    Hugs Lyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another big hit with your bear!! Love her. She looks great outdoors. Although I'm sure it's not as hot there as it has been here lately. 100 degrees today! I always look forward to seeing your amazing bears. Take care.
    Hugs,
    PatC

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's lovely Vicki! Her eyes glow against the lavender grey, yummy! Lynda (having difficulty leaving comments on blogger lately)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn! Thank you so much for your comments! I really appreciate your thoughts.

    Hi Pat! Ouch... 100 degrees is hot... Hope it cools down for you soon. Thanks for your comments on Juno...

    Hi Lynda... yes, I know you have had trouble commenting... at least the "anonymous" works. Hope it is resolved soon. I love her eyes, too. I wasn't too sure about them in the beginning, but it does work. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I really love the gray color. So pretty. I heard I missed some great sunny days in Juneau :) I'm beginning to get a little homesick and am ready to come back, only 9 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a striking bear, Vicki! His eyes are beautiful with the fur you chose!
    Great job!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juno is adorable! I love her color, and her eyes are very striking. She looks right at home outdoors, posing as proud as can be!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juno is so cute! Your bears are always so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bear!! Beautiful color!

    Hugs,Leny

    ReplyDelete